Premade Ebook Cover
Check out my Gallery, find the perfect cover, and fill out the Premade Ebook Cover Request Form.
All Premade Ebook Covers are typically sold AS IS with three exceptions:
- The necessary changes to the text — adding your author name, book title, and optional series title/tagline, as well as changing the text color if so desired
- Optional branding — adding your series logo or using certain fonts and font colors to match the other books in your series
- For the logo, you must have the legal right to use the logo design and that you grant me the non-exclusive right to use it for your Premade Cover.
- For using a different font, the final price of your cover may increase if I have to purchase a super expensive font.
- On occasion, I’ll give the option to change something small, like eye color or streaks in hair, but usually that will be stated on the individual premade cover’s product page. However, if you love a cover but one little thing is wrong with it, message me. I might be able to change it.
- Things I can’t change: flipping a model around or moving body parts, swapping a model for another one, moving vectors or photos that are inherent to the overall design, changing skin tone, adding hair/removing hair, changing the color of full heads of hair, etc. All these things are time-consuming to do.
Outside of these exceptions, I’m not able to change the font or photo layers.
All the Premades are available to be turned into a series. So pick as many covers as you want, choose your favorite font from your chosen covers, and I will use that for all the covers to brand them. Or let me know what font your previous designer used for your series, and I’ll try to use that (an additional fee may apply).
Do you want to use a Premade to create an anthology for multiple stories, featuring either your own work or as a collection with other authors? Sure. We can do that. Just let me know in the request form.
How I Work:
Once I receive your Premade request, I’ll email you to touch base and to send a PayPal invoice for the full amount due. I will begin the work once the invoice is paid in full (please pay within 7 days).
Three free review rounds of the watermarked draft will be given for you to check the spelling, color, placement, and size of the text. If additional changes/another review round is requested after the third one, that will result in a $15 USD fee per each subsequent review round. Once you approve the draft, I will email you the final copy of the cover in .jpg format, without watermarks, within three (3) business days (.png format is available on request).
If you decide to cancel the order BEFORE approval of the final cover, I will refund you the full amount minus $10 USD as the retainer/kill fee. No refunds will be given once you approve of the final cover.
Need changes made after Approval? Read this.
No contract will be given for a Premade or it’s Add-Ons, unless specifically asked for. In that case, I will send my standard contract, which is also the Custom Cover contract.